The aims of our charity are:
- To advance the education of the public about issues relating to refugees and people seeking asylum or sanctuary.
- To promote health and well-being in Manchester among sanctuary seekers.
- To provide or assist in the provision of facilities for recreation or other leisure time occupations in the interests of social welfare to improve the conditions of life of people in need.
- To provide training to those people who have need of it for their benefit including refugees, people seeking sanctuary, and people refused asylum in the UK.
- The promotion of equality and diversity by promoting activities to create understanding and engagement between people from diverse backgrounds